SharePoint Online is a cloud solution that integrates seam with Office 365. It is a viable option for businesses who are looking for cost savings. In addition, It is a cloud-solution that meets compliance requirements (disaster recovery, high availability, etc.) and allows for significant cost savings to organization.
SharePoint Online Services we offer:
- Business Intelligence Dashboards (Using Excel PowerPivot, Power View, Performance
- Dashboard, Power Map, PowerBI or Reporting Services)
- Business Process Automation
- Document Management
- Enterprise Content Management
- Enterprise Search
- Extranet or Team Collaboration Site Development
- InfoPath Development
- Nintex Workflow Integration
- Records Management
- SharePoint Administration
- SharePoint Development
- SharePoint Designer Workflow Development
- SharePoint End-User/Power User Training
- Site Branding
- Technical Support
- Third-Party App Integration
- Workflow Automation
Our custom SharePoint solutions aligns with your business goals and are user-friendly and intuitive. While, SharePoint Online is more restrictive than an on-premises deployment. The cost benefit and additional features & functionalities makes migrating to SharePoint very beneficial to any business. For example, Microsoft Graphs is currently not available in SharePoint 2016 On-Premises.
Microsoft Graphs are very valuable to developers, IT pros and power users and enables them to increase productivity by enabling:
- IT teams to rapidly build solutions for employees.
- Developers to build inline social experiences.
- Partners to customize their Office experience and extend their apps with Office 365 data.
SharePoint Online Benefits
- Seamless Integration: SharePoint Online integrate seamless with all Office Web Apps: Yammer, Office 365, Exchange, Lync, Project and Visio.
- Centralized Content Management: SharePoint Online allows for better collaboration and sharing of information with key stakeholders. Users can access their content from anywhere, at all any time of day and from any device.
- Cost Savings: It is very expensive to manage SharePoint environment. Since, businesses have to pay licensing cost including yearly maintenance fees to maintain the environment. The per-user license subscription helps business reduce costs to maintain a SharePoint environment.
- Management of Software Patch: There is no installation or management of the software components with SharePoint Online. Because, Microsoft handles patches and upgrades of the software.
- High Availability and Security: The SharePoint environment has a Service Level Agreement (SLA) of 99.9%. Redundancy is at every layer: physical, data and functional. Customers will receive monetary account credits if they are not able to access their data. The environment has the highest level of security to safeguard the data.