SharePoint Online is a cloud solution that integrates seam with Office 365. It is a viable option for businesses who are looking for cost savings. In addition, It is a cloud-solution that meets compliance requirements (disaster recovery, high availability, etc.) and allows for significant cost savings to organization.
SharePoint Online Services we offer:
- Business Intelligence Dashboards (Using Excel PowerPivot, Power View, Performance
- Dashboard, Power Map, PowerBI or Reporting Services)
- Business Process Automation
- Document Management
- Enterprise Content Management
- Enterprise Search
- Extranet or Team Collaboration Site Development
- InfoPath Development
- Nintex Workflow Integration
- Records Management
- SharePoint Administration
- SharePoint Development
- SharePoint Designer Workflow Development
- SharePoint End-User/Power User Training
- Site Branding
- Technical Support
- Third-Party App Integration
- Workflow Automation
Our custom SharePoint solutions aligns with your business goals and are user-friendly and intuitive. While, SharePoint Online is more restrictive than an on-premises deployment. The cost benefit and additional features & functionalities makes migrating to SharePoint very beneficial to any business. For example, Microsoft Graphs is currently not available in SharePoint 2016 On-Premises.
Microsoft Graphs are very valuable to developers, IT pros and power users and enables them to increase productivity by enabling:
- IT teams to rapidly build solutions for employees.
- Developers to build inline social experiences.
- Partners to customize their Office experience and extend their apps with Office 365 data.
SharePoint Online Benefits
- Seamless Integration: SharePoint Online integrate seamless with all Office Web Apps: Yammer, Office 365, Exchange, Lync, Project and Visio.
- Centralized Content Management: SharePoint Online allows for better collaboration and sharing of information with key stakeholders. Users can access their content from anywhere, at all any time of day and from any device.
- Cost Savings: It is very expensive to manage SharePoint environment. Since, businesses have to pay licensing cost including yearly maintenance fees to maintain the environment. The per-user license subscription helps business reduce costs to maintain a SharePoint environment.
- Management of Software Patch: There is no installation or management of the software components with SharePoint Online. Because, Microsoft handles patches and upgrades of the software.
- High Availability and Security: The SharePoint environment has a Service Level Agreement (SLA) of 99.9%. Redundancy is at every layer: physical, data and functional. Customers will receive monetary account credits if they are not able to access their data. The environment has the highest level of security to safeguard the data.
Click the Submit A Project Request Form link to submit a project. Click the Email Us link to submit your question to us.