DeTriTech Services, LLC provides Power Apps & Power Automate (Formerly MS Flow) consulting and development services to small to mid-size businesses. With over 10 years of experience delivering specialized services for Microsoft Technologies: SQL Server, Power BI, Office 365, and SharePoint.
Five Core benefits of Power Apps includes:
- The speed to develop a useful functioning App
- Responsive out of the box experience using browser or mobile app
- Build low code business applications
- Cost allocations and savings
- Power Apps connections to popular services and on-premises data sources: SharePoint, SQL Server, Office 365, Sales Force, Twitter, and more
Five Core benefits of Power Automate:
- Streamline everyday business tasks
- Increase workforce productivity
- Share and access business data quicker and with ease
- Improved business processes
- Connectors to common Microsoft Tools: SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Word, Excel, and Outlook and third-party tools: Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, DocuSign, and Salesforce.
If you have a defined project but lack the resources or expertise in-house to develop Power Apps application or to Automate core business processes, we can help. We will work with you to develop your custom Power App or Power Automate solution. We adopted the Agile Methodology to development with the focus on delivering business value in the shortest time. With Certified SharePoint, Office 365, SQL Server, and Agile Scrum Masters we are confident your in-house project will be successful and will deliver business value while reducing cost.